- 1 lbs Chicken Breast Tenders
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 3/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Safe Oil (I like canola)
- Mix flour with seasonings in a small bowl
- Lay chicken in large bowl, and sprinkle flour on top. Toss chicken in flour to coat well.
- Pour oil over chicken, and mix to coat lightly. You may not need the full 1/4 cup.
- Bake in preheated 450*F oven, flipping half way through (about 10 minuts in). Bake until chickens internal temerature reaches 180 degrees and the outside is crispy golden brown.
Check out our recipe for Chicken Broccoli Penne Pasta!